Saturday, January 20, 2007

Jessica & Rhett

I was so excited to be able to use a fish-eye lens (that's what makes the bubbly-effect in the picture above)! I think they are so cool and fun for something different. Well, I was hoping the weather was going to be a little warmer than it was. Even though it was freezing it was still fun. Jess's toes were about to freeze off so we took a minute inside to get warm. It was fun to be able to walk around Temple Square and Salt Lake to find some cool places. I was hoping it wouldn't snow but as with my luck, it did! It was still fun though. We were going to get some sushi at Happy Sumo because these two love it but the wait time was too long so we went to California Pizza instead. It was a fun day and they both looked awesome!






I thought this picture was cool in it's own. . .artsy kind of way.

Getting warm!




A good night kiss!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cute couple! You have the look of love, that must be how you endured the 15 degree tempature. Such fun pictures and love the fisheye. Love you two!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really neat. You did an excellent job!! I am lucky to have a stepdaughter like you and a daughter like Jessica. These are special times in all our lives. Jessica you are beautiful. Rhett is also very photogenic.

Love Dad