Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lost but Gained

Well about a month ago Justin sold his Jeep. I was quite sad because I really liked driving it every now and again and I liked having a bigger car. But on the flip-side, we got a Mazada Protege 5 (the car that I really wanted when I bought my current car but couldn't find a good deal). Thank goodness he liked the same car so we didn't have to argue over what vehicle we should buy. We made a long trip out to Eagle Mountain on a Friday night, test drove for about 10 minutes and said we will take it. Sadly we just had to make the same long trip again the next day. Oh well...it was definitely worth it. I love it! Now only if we could just trade cars.........
Our good find.
The lady we actually bought it from had only had it for 6-7 months but is moving out of the country, so we ended up getting a killer deal!

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

wow quite the upgrade i'd say....i really love your new car!