Thursday, February 7, 2008

2008 Price Changes

I have added a new price list at the bottom. You will notice that I have changed the portrait prices and will no longer be giving all the raw images on the disc. There are a couple of reasons for this, the first one is - I will be editing 30 images of your choice which is plenty to print and 2 - Many people have printed and displayed unedited photos. Not that they are bad but since I shoot digital, I don't always crop the picture when I take it. I do it in the computer and I adjust lighting/contrast/coloring to give it an extra pop. Here are some examples. Click on image to see larger.


Raw (straight out of the camera)


After lighting/contrast/crop


Raw


After

After a filter is applied


You can still purchase all the raw photos for an additional $100. Hopefully you can understand and see the change and difference.


The wedding prices have now been posted. I only posted the packages. You don't necessarily have to use the packages, they are just for ideas. I also need to put on there that there is a $400 non-refundable deposit for reserving your wedding day with me and the remainder of the balance is due one week prior to the wedding. I do this because I don't want to have to bother families with money on a special occasion.


Also, I highly recommend doing groomals/premaritals/or whatever you want to call them. This is when the bride and groom have their pictures taken before the wedding day on (just like the traditional bridals). This gives us tons of opportunities to get fantastic shots for you to display at the reception. One thing I have been trying to get brides to change is the fact that weddings are not just about the bride, they are about the groom too. Traditional wedding always have a big picture of the bride in her wedding dress to display....but no groom. I have always found this to be odd and don't care for it but not everyone is up for a change. Doing these groomals/premaritals are becoming more and more popular. Celebrate the both of you looking your best at your reception. This also reduces time and stress on the wedding day if you don't have a lot of time in between.

No comments: