Monday, September 17, 2007

Cade & Kamie Wedding Day


Cade and Kamie were so fun to shoot on their wedding day. I have never actually shot at a luncheon and got to eat so it was a double bonus! They were surrounded by family and friends that love them. There are so many fun pictures that it was hard to choose which ones to post. I sincerely apologize to Cade and Kamie and their family for being late on posting their pictures (they got married on July 27th-pitiful that it took me so long). You guys are such a cute couple and wish ya the best!





Cade's dad trying to read the note cards through his wet eyes. There's just something about seeing a father get emotional.


I love this shot. On our way out from Olive Garden I just had to do it. I'm so glad a waiter came out with a look like "What?!?!?!"




The kids keeping occupied for the night.



1 comment:

ckrees said...

Courtney,

We just wanted to thank you! You do such an amazing job!

Cade & Kamie Rees