Sunday, September 23, 2007

Darn Right Proud

Yes...that's right. I am darn right proud with myself and these pictures. These are my twin sister-in-laws. The are only 16 and have recently gotten their braces taken off so they needed some updated pictures. The rain didn't stop us. We did a few indoors with the back drop and then I told them I would really like to used the garage floor. Thank goodness they didn't care because they turned out fabulous! This was our "America's Next Top Model" shoot...what I like to call it. I would just love to have a cement room. I like the texture and the subtle lighting it gives off. Take a look at these gorgeous girls. There's a lot of them because I couldn't decide what ones to post and I just kept editing, editing, and editing.



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be proud too!!! They are such pretty gals and the photos...awesome shots, looks like you all had fun. Great work.

Brody said...

Those look great! You did an awesome job!

Courtney Beck said...

I wish I knew how to respond to comments! Thanks for all of you that let me know what ya think! I really appreciate it!