Thursday, January 3, 2008

A First At Twins

This is the first time I have had the opportunity to shoot twins. I luckily went to school with the mom and asked her if I could take their pictures. These cute little ones had to stay at the hospital for a little while because they were born 6(I think it's 6) weeks early and didn't quite weigh enough to go home. I am glad the all three are doing well. It was so good to see you Shannon and you have beautiful girls. This is just a sneak peak because there are so many cute ones. Talk to you soon!

How cute is this picture!?!?!?! She kept smiling while she was half asleep.




I just love the picture above. Not too many shots after this is a good crying one. There will be another post of these two and I will show you in a series of happy to sad.


3 comments:

Devyn said...

Courtney! I love these picture of the twins!! They are so cute! You do a great job!! I will have to have you take some pictures of us or Jaxon! I just started a blog.. its nothing yet, but im working on it its http:/metigerlily.bogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love all of them very much. you need a special thank you! they are gorgeous!

Shannon Masayo said...

oh and they were 8+ weeks early!