Sunday, January 13, 2008

Random

Just thought I would share some pictures that were taken over the holidays.

This is one of my dad's dogs Zeek, the other dog didn't cooperate very well.


Me and my dad with all his birds

Justin, Me, Dad, and my Nan (grandma)

My dad's mountain lion and 1 of the 3 or 4 bears in the back ground.


Justin's Sisters


Us on Christmas Day

Justin opening his gifts

My cute coat Justin bought me

And a gift certificate for a 50 minute facial. I am so excited! I loved it last time I went.

Also not pictured is a new lens! I got a Canon 50mm 1.4 and I love it. Thanks for all the money for Christmas and a gift card I was able to buy it. I haven't bought a new lens since I bought my camera which is probably about 2 years ago so it was time. I took the twins pictures with it and it is so crisp!

3 comments:

HayleeBean said...

Wow.... your dad is quite the hunter. I wanted to let you know a bunch of fun photographer girls are getting together in Salt Lake on Feb. 16th if you want to come. Email me if you do and I'll give you the details when we finalize them.

-Haylee

Devyn said...

Hey Courtney,Sorry I havent called you back. Don't feel bad about not taking pictures.. it was really cold, and really short notice. but i will for sure call you again sometime!!
thank you!!!!!!!

Dustin Izatt said...

congrats on the 50 1.4 lens, I love that lens to death :) You have some great pictures and a great talent.